3. The Website blockfreight.com is operated byBlockfreight, Inc., a company incorporated in Delaware, USA and certain parts of this site and some services may be operated orprovided by our subsidiaries, agents, representatives and/or partners, including but not limited to, Blockfreight, Inc. Limited,a company incorporated in Hong Kong, SAR and Shenzhen Blockfreight Technology Co., Ltd., a company incorporated in Shenzhen,China, details of each may be found [here] depending on the services youuse, acquire or subscribe to, or based on your access location or the payment option(s) you choose or on the basis of youraddress or billing location.
Use of Information Collected
5. The Company uses Data About Blockfreight Customers to perform the servicesrequested. The Company may also use Data About Blockfreight Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may useinformation you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regardingthe Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events. Blockfreight uses credit card information solelyto check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Services. Blockfreight usesWebsite Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company’s Website. The Company may also use Website NavigationalInformation alone or in combination with Data About Blockfreight Customers to provide personalized information about theCompany. Employee Data is only used for the for the purposes of facilitating the performance of certain administrative tasks andfunctions relating to general employment and for processing and investigating reports under the Company’s codes and policies “Employee Data Purposes”).
Website Navigational Information
6. Blockfreight may use commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies andWeb beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Website (“Website Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Website Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company’s Website and how this informationmay be used.
8. Web Beacons - Blockfreight may use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Website and interaction with emails from theCompany. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such ascookies, when you viewed a particular Website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a Website tied to the Web beacon. Forexample, Blockfreight may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the emailthat directs you to one of the Company’s Website. Blockfreight uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Website andemail communications. Blockfreight may use information from Web beacons in combination with Data About Blockfreight Customers toprovide you with information about the Company and the Services.
9. Flash Cookies - Blockfreight may use local shared objects, also known as Flashcookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Thirdparties, with whom the Company partners to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Webbrowsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies becauseof the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flashcookies.
10. IP Addresses - When you visit Blockfreight’s Website, the Company may collect yourInternet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, Blockfreight may use IPaddresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Website.
11. Third Party Cookies - From time-to-time, Blockfreight may engage third parties totrack and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Company’s Website. Blockfreight mayalso use other third-party cookies to track the performance of Company advertisements. The information provided to third partiesdoes not include personal information, but this information may be re-associated with personal information after the Companyreceives it. Blockfreight may also contract with third-party advertising networks that collect IP addresses and other WebsiteNavigational Information on the Company’s Website and emails and on third-party Websites. Ad networks follow your onlineactivities over time by collecting Website Navigational Information through automated means, including through the use ofcookies. They use this information to provide advertisements about products and services tailored to your interests. You may seethese advertisements on other Websites. This process also helps us manage and track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
12. Blockfreight may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company’sWebsite. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit theseforums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Blockfreight is not responsible for the personal information youchoose to submit in these forums. Customers and Visitors may elect to use the Company’s referral program to inform friends aboutthe Company’s Website. When using the referral program, the Company requests the friend’s name and email address. Blockfreightwill automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company’s Website. Blockfreight does notstore this information. Blockfreight may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Website that containinformation such as Customer names and titles. Blockfreight obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting anyinformation on such a list or posting testimonials.
Sharing of Information Collected
Users from outside the United States
Communications Preferences; Opt In Policy
15. Blockfreight offers Customers and Visitors who provide contact information a meansto choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactionalcommunications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. Additionally, youmay send a request specifying your communications preferences to: email@example.com. If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use ofinformation volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us as specified herein.
Correcting and Updating Your Information
16. Customers may view, update or change their registration information by logging into their accounts at www.blockfreight.com. Requests to access, change, ordelete your information will be handled within 30 days.
Change of Control
18. As Blockfreight develops its business, it may buy or sell assets or businessofferings. Data About Blockfreight Customers is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions.Blockfreight may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mailing:
535 Mission Street 14th floor
San Francisco, CA 94105.